The primary purpose of position to assist the Production Manager with the day-to-day coordination of all aspects of grow-out. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that all applicable systems, policies, and procedures are adhered to and to ensure optimal performance of all team members.
Minimum Requirements & Competencies:
* Relevant experience (e.g. Production and Supervision) with sound
* Relevant qualifications in aquaculture and/or farming.
* Valid driver’s license.
* Fully bilingual (with fluency in English).
* Computer literacy (intermediate).
* Be willing to do overtime and duties on a rotational basis.